Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Kimberly and I ordered a refurbished Kindle today!! I'm so excited. I've been wanting one for months but didn't want to spend $359 for it. I decided to go for it about the time that they pushed delivery dates to March. I have great timing.  ::)

I love to read and am looking forward to taking the kindle everywhere and not having to lug books around. The one I'm currently reading is over 800 pages!

I've lurked on the boards a bit and am happy to be joining just a friendly bunch of folks!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Kimberly! We are happy you joined Kindleboards, this is a great place to hang out while on Kindlewatch. Check out The Book Corner for free and bargain books, we also have bookclubs starting in Jan. We also have a board with great Kindle tips. Look forward to reading more of your posts.

Linda

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Welcome, KimmyA.

Congratuations on your pending Kindle!  Be sure to post in Let's Talk Kindle, we have a thread specifically for people waiting for their Kindles!  We love being on Kindlewatch!

Also, we have lots of free book, bargain book and favorite book recommendations in the Book Corner, and book klubs starting in January!  Also, you'll probably want to have a gift for your Kindle--check out Accessories...

Betsy

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome! I'll definitely check out the places you recommended. I'm glad to find a place where people will share my Kindle enthusiam because my husband just doesn't get it.  ;D

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
KimmyA said:
Thanks for the welcome! I'll definitely check out the places you recommended. I'm glad to find a place where people will share my Kindle enthusiam because my husband just doesn't get it. ;D
Neither does mine Kimberly,I get the eye roll ::) anytime I mention mine.

Linda

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Kimmy and a warm welcome to you from Myrtle Beach ;)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Linda, you could just hear the joy in his voice when I called him to say I'd purchased a Kindle today. It was more like a sigh, then "ok".  :D He doesn't care that I bought it but he's probably tired of me talking about it. It's only going to get worse now!!

Hey KC! I'm in Newberry, SC. I'm in between Greenville and Columbia. I'll probably be heading your way in June for our family vacation.  ;D

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Kimmy -

Welcome aboard!

Glad to hear you have your Kindle  :)

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts,

Marci

1 - 13 of 13 Posts