Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased a kindle and am waiting for it to arrive so I thought I would drop in and say "Hi". Hi! Anyways, I am new to dedicated ebook readers although I have been using a Nokia N800 to read ebooks for a bit now. Any advice for a new Kindle owner?

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome to KB. This is the place for advice. You will find lots of information on the board. Questions are always answered, so ask away. :)

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome!  :D

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.  The best advice I can give you is to hide your credit card before wandering into the accessories forums...

The tips and tricks section has some nice posts.  You can also read the instruction manual for your new Kindle from the Amazon website before it arrives.  That might be a good idea, since no one ever seems to want to take the time to read it once they actually have their Kindle on their hands!  ;D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vegas_Asian (Experiment#305) said:
doozo yoroshiku! 私の名前はmitsyです。 okay that's all I remember at the moment. Sensei would be ashamed at me now.
HAHA good times. My Japanese is still pretty shaky, I am taking Japanese classes now so I am working on it.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Tarkin! Glad you found us!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome to the KindleBoards.  The best Kindle place there is.  I am wondering which Kindle did you purchase?  K1, K2, or DX? 
Looking forward to more of your posts.
deb

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Tarkin!  I'm sure you'll find us a comfortable bunch here at KindleBoards. ;D
jp

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
WOO HOO

Welcome Tarkin - another country to add to our list  :D  I have a friend whose daughter lives outside Tokyo and is going to buy her one the next time she comes back, probably next March.

Really nice to have you here.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi there :)
Glad you found the boards.I am sure you will love it here as much as the rest of us do :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts