Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone from lovely southeast Ohio! It's so nice to find other people as obsessed with the kindle as I am. I've had my K1 since my husband bought it for me as a suprise gift in May of last year and am still very smitten. :) I can't get over how easy it is to get books now that I don't have to rely on the little chain bookstore in the mall.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome to the KBs!

You'll have to excuse us, we're a bit nuts today with the deliveries this week, but normally this is a calm fun place :)

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the Kindle Boards!!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Aravis60! Please overlook the mess, we are a little crazy this week with the new Kindle deliveries, but you will like KIndleBoards. Check out the Book Corner and Accessories areas, and stay as long as you like.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Thanks for joining us.  Seems the love affair with our kindles is not a passing fancy.  Good to know.  I could use a stable long term relationship.  LOL. 
deb

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Glad you have joined us - are you getting a K2 or just staying with your standby?  Lots of us have both and some of us have sold the K1s and others are just keeping our K1s.  We have some other folks from Ohio somewhere here on the KBs, so you just might see some out in the wild  :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts