Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
My name is Veronica.  I've been hanging out over on Konrath's blog which is awesome, but I was frustrated that great advice and information would just get buried in the comments and be nearly impossible to find again. I kept hearing about Kindle Boards so I decided to come over and say hello!

I work as a channel and I have published 9 books of channeled material so far.  My most recent book, What Will Happen in 2012 and Beyond?  hit #1 in my category yesterday for a short time. That was fun!

I need to get my signature line sorted out. I see you have a tutorial for that.  Thanks so much!

Veronica

·
Registered
76 Posts
Wow! A channel!
So nice to meet you :)
And welcome, I'm a newbie too.

Regarding your signature, you have to go to your PROFILE and then just edit your signature.

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB and the best of luck with your projects.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome, Veronica. Does channeling mean what I think it does?...that "something" or "someone" feeds the words through you? If I'm way off base, please forgive! I'm just awfully curious. Glad you found your way to the boards.
Bailey

·
Registered
978 Posts
Hi, Veronica. Welcome aboard.

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but just what is a channel? Is this an American term? Being a Brit living in Spain, this has not reached me...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Hi, Veronica,
Welcome from a Canadian author of suspense novels. I'm a Konrath fan too.  I downloaded the book, but it's 1500 pages long and I too got lost looking for the marketing advice.  :'(
But it's a great blog with plenty of excellent information.

Lots of wonderful helpful folks here, so welcome aboard.

Best, Joan

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bailey Bristol said:
Welcome, Veronica. Does channeling mean what I think it does?...that "something" or "someone" feeds the words through you? If I'm way off base, please forgive! I'm just awfully curious. Glad you found your way to the boards.
Bailey
Hello Bailey,
Here is the definition of channeling from my book The Choice for Consciousness Eloheim is the name of one of the groups I channel. I channel a total of seven groups at this time:

"An incarnated soul experiencing the human form that allows non-physical guides to communicate through him or her in order for helpful information to be presented in a palatable form. If out-of-body or non-corporal guides showed up as a burning bush, beam of light, or in a light body of some fashion, they would be far more likely to create fear than comfort. Channeling and channels allow a more human-to-human type of transmission of information, commonly less triggering than other types of transmissions.

We, the Eloheim, are a collaboration of souls presenting with a singular voice, channeled through the body of Veronica Torres with her explicit approval, willingness, and allowance. It is our great privilege to offer our support and collaboration with you at this very exciting time on Earth to facilitate the transformation of Homo sapiens to Homo spiritus; moving from the fear-based operating system to the consciousness-based operating system. It is a grand experiment that many beings in the universe are watching with great interest, awe, and fascination."

I've been channeling since 2002. I hold public groups once a week which are broadcast on the Internet. I have over 220 YouTube videos (search for eloheimchannel) if you want to take a peek at what I am up to!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I'm so glad I signed up!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
joanhallhovey said:
Hi, Veronica,
Welcome from a Canadian author of suspense novels. I'm a Konrath fan too. I downloaded the book, but it's 1500 pages long and I too got lost looking for the marketing advice. :'(
But it's a great blog with plenty of excellent information.

Lots of wonderful helpful folks here, so welcome aboard.

Best, Joan
Hi Joan,
Konrath's big book was written awhile ago as well. I think he has shifted a lot of his views since then. I love his blog, but I think the forum format is much nice here. Pleased to meet you!

Veronica

1 - 14 of 14 Posts