Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading the message board from Amazon since before I got my Kindle 1 this past November and have found a couple of Kindle forums but none as wonderful and active as this one!  I don't know how I missed it but I'm glad I found it. I have ordered a Kindle 2 and can't wait till Feb. 26th when it's supposed to be here.
Thanks for such a great place to visit.  :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings ands Welcome! We have room for Kindleholics on this warm and friendly board. Dig into all that's available to learn and do. Come in and stay awhile!

·
Registered
493 Posts
ddavp said:
I have been reading the message board from Amazon since before I got my Kindle 1
I wandered around there too and almost gave up trying to find a place to hang with others who thought the Kindle was a great idea(amazon threads just seemed to hostile) until I happend on a post from Leslie and stopped in here. Gotta say I've been impressed so far.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome, Glad you found the site.  It is truly amazing, fun, and the members are great. 
deb

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
There is a place in the Photo Gallery for you to put more pictures of Murphy, if you want. We love our pets, both the furry ones and the kindles in covers! (or naked Kindles, the choice is yours ;) )

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi- this is a terrific place to be - I was lost awhile back too and Leslie being the great gal she is led me over here and I have not left, such good info here as well as books recommended and authors and on and on and on.  For those muggy days you will love curling up with your kindle in the ac  ;D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome ddavp!

I spend lots of time in and around Mobile, AL -- where in LA are you?  (HAHA, the third "LA" I've heard of, NOT Los Angeles, NOT Lower Alabama, but Louisiana :))

There are lots of us holding Kindles who also have K2s on order.

Glad you're here, and I look forward to reading your posts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Malibama--I live in Lafayette, La. (it's on I-10 between Baton Rouge and Lake Charles). 

Thank you everyone for the very kind welcome responses you have given me-- I'm happy to be here and hope to be able to check the board every day, I work in a hospital and have some really crazy work hours but my Kindle helps me unwind when I get home.  :)

Thank you all again!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I just got my Kindle2 and I'm loving it. I'm in Jennings just down the highway from you. It would be interesting to find more Kindle owners. I work for the school district in Lake Charles and no one at work had any idea what the Kindle was!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the Board!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts