Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Like many of you I'm anxiously awaiting my Kindle (Kindle virgin here).  I saw Leslie mention this board on Amazon's Kindle boards and....here I am.  I've been reading for a couple of days now but since I used the 40% off coupon from Square Deal mentioned in another topic, I thought I should say "Thanks!" and pay back the favor by attempting to contribute whatever I can.  I'm going to check out the book clubs now.  See y'all later....

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hi sorta neighbor! I live in NW La (shreveport) but my husband's kin lives mostley in south La. Welcome to the funny farm..

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, ellesu! Glad to have you with us. I see you've found the book Klubs, don't forget to check outthe Accessories section, you'll find all kinds of help outfitting you Kindle. ;)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. I have 2 daughters in Louisiana, one in Baton Rouge and one in Beaux Bridge. My husband's family live in New Orleans. We live in Florida and love to go to Louisiana whenever possible. Actually, its the Grandkids living there that gets back so often. :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Ellesu
Nice to have you here.  My cousin lives across the border in SE TX and when I visit we go to LA a lot - mostly to eat.  I'm trying to get her to get a kindle, she originally got mine when I ordered it and knows all about it.  She got to open the box and play with it for a couple of days  :eek:

You'll like it here 0 this is a great group of folks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts