Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my Kindle 2 in early March - and don't think I have let go of it since.  I read more now then I ever have and absolutely ADORE my Kindle.  I noticed this site and thought I would check it out to see how everyone else uses their Kindle (besides reading) and to pick up some tips / tricks.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hello and Welcome Aboard, VG!

It is nice to have you here. I have had the K-1 since Nov 08. There is a lot of tips and helps here for you.

waving at you from California,

-sailor

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi there and a warm welcome to you!

I don't think you'll be disappointed with this site.  This Forum has some of the most helpful and friendly advice you are going to find anywhere so enjoy!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, VarangianGuard! There is a lot of info here in several areas. First there's Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting. That is the area to look in for dealing with your Kindle. Then, you might like The Book Corner. That is where to find out about Bargain Books, Free Books and books Recommended by our Members. In amongst these you Will find that there are several authors who are members of KindleBoards posting about their books. There is also an area called Accessories where you can find out about skins, covers, lights, bags, cases etc. There are posts with reviews done by members there that may be helpful. Glad you found KindleBoards!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello VarangianGuard and welcome to your new home!  ;)  You will find that this place is as addicting as the Kindle!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Angela:  That is just what I need....another Kindle type addiction!  HA. 
@All:  Glad to be here, thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi VarangianGuard -Nice to have you here.  We have an author who has written several books (Distant Cousin) set in New Mexico, if you have not found them yet you might be interested.  And b sure and follow intinst's advise, he is a super ENABLER  ;)

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Hey there VarangianGuard. Greetings from Albuquerque NM! This is a wonderful site; folks are tremendously friendly & ENABLING (so watch out). I got my KK through ebay in mid-March and have really enjoyed participating here & learning from everyone.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome, VG!  These folks couldn't be friendlier.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts