Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my name is Mark and I just ordered a Kindle.  I'm researching what series of books to read next.  I mostly read Fantasy/Sci-Fi.  I've read Terry Goodkind, George R. R. Martin, R.A. Salvatore.  Any recommendations along the lines of their types of wrting are appreciated.  I hope to learn a lot more about my new purchase on these forums. 

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Mark! The book Corner has several threads concerning book recommendations, if you don't receive enough here. There are also some sci-fi writers that are members of KindleBoards who are getting good reviews here. Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome Mark!  We have a few Sci-Fi authors on the board here.  Be sure to check out their books in the Book thread.  Also in the Book thread you'll find all kinds of recommendations for Sci-Fi, Fantasy and many others. 
deb

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Mark - just had another newbie from Southern Wisconsin join us - glad to have you here!

Be sure and check out the Book Corner, lots of recommendations and authors to enjoy.  One of the best things about the kindle is that you can get samples to find out if you want a book or not before you buy it.

Be sure and let us know what you are reading, lots of Si-Fiers around here.  ::)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello Mark and welcome to KindleBoards! There are a lots of sci-fi lovers here and you can always find great recommendations in The Book Corner!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts