Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is Monica and I have wanted a Kindle forever!  Finally used part of my tax refund and am now the proud owner of a Kindle.  Knew I would love it, just did not realize how much!  Waiting for my new skin and Oberon cover and it will be just beautiful.
Glad to come across this board and know I am not the only one who loves their Kindle!
Hi to all!!

Monica

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Monica! Glad to have you with us!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Monica - nice to have you here, this is a wonderful crazy place to find out all sorts of stuff.  Watch out for VA, she will lead you down the enabler path to accessories  :D

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Hi there Monica from another sunny AZ KK owner.  Where in AZ are you?  I only know one other KK owner and I work with her.  I mentioned to her that I thought it would be fun to get together with other kindle owners in the Tucson area, maybe have a kindle "roundup" or something.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Hi Monica! I am also in AZ. I would say sunny AZ but it is currently cloudy in Tucson. :D

B-Kay said:
Hi there Monica from another sunny AZ KK owner. Where in AZ are you? I only know one other KK owner and I work with her. I mentioned to her that I thought it would be fun to get together with other kindle owners in the Tucson area, maybe have a kindle "roundup" or something.
B-Kay, a Tucson Kindle "round-up" would be fun.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi Monica!  I'm Hoa over in Tempe.  Great weather for a nice Kindle read.  =)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the welcome everyone!  For those of you in AZ, I'm out in Mesa.  Great to hear from fellow Arizonians!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts