Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there Authors and Readers!

My name is Sofie and I´m a new member :)

I´m a happy mother to a sweet little boy named Telo, living with my family in Stockholm, Sweden.
I´m also the founder and chief designer of "Kindle Books Graphics". I´ve been a graphic designer / illustrator for years and just recently started this company. I love reading, writing and graphics design so making Kindle Book Covers is really a true passion.

I would love to hear your thoughts on what your biggest challangest are on publishing on Amazon Kindle and how you believe that this Kindle Phenomenon will continue to grow! (here in sweden it´s still not that big...yet)

Best Wishes and A happy New Year To You All*
Sofie
http://www.kindlebooksgraphics.com

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi Sofie,

Welcome to KB!

Lorie

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Hi Sofie! Welcome to KB.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Sofie,

wishing you a good start as well. Did you already discover if there is a thread for cover designers? Would be helpful for quite some authors, I suppose ...
All the best,

Yves

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hi Sofie,

Welcome to the boards!  Nice to meet you.  Congrats on your new business.  Enjoy the community!  :)

Lee

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yves Gorat Stommel said:
Hi Sofie,

wishing you a good start as well. Did you already discover if there is a thread for cover designers? Would be helpful for quite some authors, I suppose ...
All the best,

Yves
Hi there Yves and Thank You!

Seems like a very friendly forum! :)

Haven't found any thread for cover designers here. Anyway, I do hope that the authors will find the cover designers and that the cover designers will find the authors in this forum :)

All the best*
Sofie

1 - 20 of 39 Posts