Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have been "lurking" on the boards for a couple of weeks.  I thought it was time to jump in.  I finally got my Kindle this week and I love it.  I am now reasearching all the accessories that I need.  This board is a great help.  Hello to all!

Ginny

·
Registered
829 Posts
Welcome Ginny!  You are going to LOVE your Kindle (when you can tear yourself aware from these boards)!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Ginny said:
Well, I have been "lurking" on the boards for a couple of weeks. I thought it was time to jump in. I finally got my Kindle this week and I love it. I am now reasearching all the accessories that I need. This board is a great help. Hello to all!

Ginny
Hi Ginny!! We have so much in common... I began by lurking (only a couple of days before posting though), I finally got Kindle with no name this week, I am researching accessories, this board is an awesome help and I am from TEXAS too!! Welcome!
Angela

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Ginny said:
Angela....where in Texas. I am in Longview.

Ginny
Me too! I moved back here after being away for 30 years so I could be close to my parents who are in poor health... They are in Hallsville.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Another hello from the Texas capital! I've been lurking on this board as well. Some folks may have seen me on the Amazon Kindle board as Loquacious LOML, but I decided to use my name here. Appelation appearances to the contrary, I am female. (Pardon the alliteration; I love to play with words and that one just occurred to me.)

I've had my Kaylee Kindle since early June, and she almost never leaves my side.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Jimi said:
Another hello from the Texas capital! I've been lurking on this board as well. Some folks may have seen me on the Amazon Kindle board as Loquacious LOML, but I decided to use my name here. Appelation appearances to the contrary, I am female. (Pardon the alliteration; I love to play with words and that one just occurred to me.)

I've had my Kaylee Kindle since early June, and she almost never leaves my side.
Another fellow Texan... I was beginning to wonder how a state so big didn't have more Kindle owners!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad to see more Texans.  I was also beginning to wonder why there were not more Texas Kindlers.  I am enjoying the forums.  Everyone has been great.

Ginny

1 - 15 of 15 Posts