Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I am so glad to find a Kindle family, I've read alot of the threads and some of you are just nuts, I've had alot of great laughs at some comments!!! I posted my first post on the "show off your skins" thread and was told to come here and introduce myself. Hello my name is Crystal and I am a Kindle and Kindle accessory addict!!! ;D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome Crystal!

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Hi, Crystal,
I'm addicted to Kindle and Kindle accessories, too, and I haven't even bought my Kindle yet. But I know I'm addicted because I spend a lot of time on Kindleboards reading reviews about Kindles and Kindle clothes and all the other goodies. And--dare I say it--looking at pictures of Kindles.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome Crystal!  I'm a Kindleholic, too.  ;D

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Crystal - we are all kindleholics and I doubt if anyone reading any thread doesn't guffaw at some time or another.  The problem is when your spouse thingy or DH is around and wonders if you have lost your mind!

What part of Texas do y'all hail from?  We got lots of Texans here, pretty nifty folks too.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Crystal said:
LOL...I live just north of Amarillo in the panhandle. I appreciate the wonderful welcome!!
My hubby was born in Borger and lived in Pampa until age 11 when his parents moved back to NE Texas.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts