Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the boards today -- I look forward to exploring the forums and joining the conversations.

Although I don't own a Kindle (I have a Cruz ereader), I have written several books that available in the Kindle format. I write erotic romance with a BDSM kink, so beware! They get pretty spicy. LOL

I also have a set of short stories from the Ramayana, an ancient epic from India, that I've self-published that are NOT erotic in nature. Tales from the Ramayana is my first foray into self-publishing.

Nice to meet you all!
Diana

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome to Kindleboards.  Hope you love our fun and friendly forum as much as we do.
deb

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the warm welcomes :)

Question: I see several of you have pictures of your books in your signatures...how did you do that???

edit: I found the directions in another thread :)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hi, Diana, and welcome! A presence here on the boards and on Goodreads.com gets you connected with lots of readers and authors. Such a boon!
Bailey Bristol

·
Registered
262 Posts
welcome and good luck with the books

·
Registered
801 Posts
Welcome,

Make sure you let your readers know that they don't have to have a Kindle to read your books. Add the link to the free apps for PC Mac iphone etc that amazon offers.  I've found that this is extremely important for sales.

Mike Cyra

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Diana,

Finger Lakes! We checked out your region of the country in Spring of 2009, after living in Montreal for awhile. Made it to Lake Placid also. It was chilly, some snow still, but at least no mosquitoes had hatched yet!

Anyway, greetings, and welcome to Kindle Boards.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow! You guys are great! Lots of good ideas, now to get the time to implement them :)

Diana, re-reading and making a list...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PJ...I love this area. We rarely get any vicious storms but still get to see all four seasons. This spring brought lots of rain. Lots and LOTS of rain -- and now, lots and lots of mosquitoes!

I've been to Toronto several times and once up around Alexandria Bay, but haven't yet made it Montreal way. Would love to visit there sometime, though. In the summer :)

Diana

1 - 20 of 23 Posts