Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel guilty joining yet another forum when I could be sitting out it the sun finishing “Honolulu” on the Kindle.  Apparently I bought it just before it was pulled from Kindle access.  I’ve been a moderator on an un-related board since retiring (early) in Aug. ’08.  Some of you know what a huge time suck that is.  Looking forward to discussions here, it looks like a well-organized board.  On and off I’ve tried to memorize “Jabborwocky” but it never sticks, so I thought I’d rotate lines from it in the signature line.  Ciao.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Frumious! Glad you came by. Experienced Kindlers always wanted.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
ok - where is the land of Jabborwocky?  Sitting in the sun?  You gotta be in Florida or California or Hawaii or ??

At any rate it is nice to have you here.  ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anju No. 469 said:
ok - where is the land of Jabborwocky? .... ;)
If Lewis Carroll gave us clues, I've yet to decipher them. I'm still working on spelling it, Jabberwocky.

I'm in No. Ca but it was too cold & windy to sit out today so I just took a walk on the sunny side.
"O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" to find this forum today. Thanks for your kind words.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
How I love Lewis Carroll! Hello Frumious and welcome to KindleBoards. Hope you don't have too long a wait before you can enjoy sitting outside to read. I am patienly waiting for the tree pollen to lighten a bit... still too heavy for even my allergy meds to compete with!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts