Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new owner of a Kindle 2 and love it. I am one of those people who never leave the house without a book and if I am going out of town I never leave without at least four books. I had been thinking about ordering one but just never did. My sweet hubby ordered it as a surprise gift last week. I recently had surgery and am going to have quite a bit of down time.

I absolutely love it. Due to the surgery I can't do any heavy lifting and can't rest anything on my torso. The Kindle (named Clio-after the Muse of History) allows me to read in any position, carry it from room to room. I have only had it about 5 days but right now can't really think of anything bad to say about Clio.

I am looking forward to hearing everybody's tip & trick, Likes & dislikes.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome. gasoonergirl! While here at KindleBoards, be sure and look at the Accessories area for ways to make your Kindle among the best dressed, and the Book Corner area for cheap or even free reads. Glad to have you with us during your convalescence.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi ga sooner girl - see I got it!  LOL

Nice to have you here, and your kindle will make things much nicer for your recovery.  Lots of good and free books available, check out the Book Klub for suggestions.  :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts