Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say "hello" and echo the positive comments toward the K2.  I've had mine for about 3 weeks and can't seem to put it down.  I'm afraid I'm the type who like to read 2 or 3 books at a time, and Kindle makes it effortless to switch between books.  Thanks for providing this forum to share ideas and comments.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, lokkent! Glad you found us. The things that bring us all together are a love of reading and doing that reading on the Kindle. Anything we can help you with on the Kindle just ask. People here love to help and answer questions.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
glad to hear you are enjoying your kindle. welcome to the kindleboards. If you are interested we have several books clubs on the board as well as custom screensavers made by our fellow members

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hello Lokkent!
Welcome! It's wonderful to see a fellow WNYer! (I transplanted out west) My mother grew up in Akron, NY-my gram, & aunts still live there. I was home in October & had dinner at the Akron house-I think it was homecoming weekend!  :D
Enjoy your kindle & don't be a stranger!!
Kristie

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Lokkent and congrats on your first post!  :) We are a friendly, fun group who share a pasison for reading and our Kindles. Make yourself at home!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome.  The fact that I can read more than one book at once is a feature I love as well.  So much easier than trying to remember where I left a particular book. 
deb

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Nice to have you here and deeeelighted you are happy with your kindle.  We are all obsessive about our kindles so you have come to the right place  ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hello and welcome.  I usually read 2 books at a time on the Kindle. But then again I was doing that with paper books too. Now it's just a lot lighter to lug around.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Welcome...Now in Arizona but formerly from Western NY.  I was back home last week and was happy all the snow was gone and it was in the 50's....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts