Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow kindlers.  I am excited about the book clubs and learning more about the things that I can do with my Kindle.  I just got mine for Christmas.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have gone to the links but they appear to be locked.  I also saw a post stating that they had posted the questions but I can't find them  I am trying to join the Whiskey Rebels Discussion

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Welcome.  We are pretty laid back.  You don't have to join the book clubs, just jump in and start discussion the current chapters.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome!
There are a lot of brand new people on the board, some of them even have received their Kindle! Not me, through. Sigh. O well, there is much to do and participate in for both groups.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my husband just asked me if there was a blog for husbands who have been abandoned due to their wives spending too much time with their kindles.  LOL ;)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
My wife says the same thing about the time I am spending on this board.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
We seem to have multiple threads on similar topics from Marguerite so I am going to merge them together, in an effort to keep things neat and tidy. Marguerite, if you have any questions, send me a PM. Thanks!

Leslie
Global Mod

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey Leslie,

I am in awe of people who know haw to merge and other things beyond my ken.  I am glad that we have people like you to help out those of us who are in a technological time warp.  I was actually really proud of myself that I can find my way around my new toy, the kindle.  Thanks again.  Marguerite

1 - 20 of 22 Posts