Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but not new to Kindling. I've had my kindle since last May. I love it. I am an avid reader (of course), wife, mother (to a grown daughter), and an elementary school teacher (currently in my 29Th year). I live in central Alabama and love photography, pets, games, family history, and music. I always set a goal to read at least 100 books a year and usually make my goal. I, of course, read much more on the weekends and when school is not in session. So far this year I have finished 114 books and 38 of those have been on my Kindle. I look forward to learning more about the Kindle and about you and the great books you read.

Gail in Alabama

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Gail! So nice to have another Kindleholic with us. I also live in Alabama, Alabaster south of Birmingham. Where do you live? Not many Alabamians here so I am glad to have you here.  :)

Linda

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
readinglady5 said:
but not new to Kindling. I've had my kindle since last May. I love it. I am an avid reader (of course), wife, mother (to a grown daughter), and an elementary school teacher (currently in my 29Th year). I live in central Alabama and love photography, pets, games, family history, and music. I always set a goal to read at least 100 books a year and usually make my goal. I, of course, read much more on the weekends and when school is not in session. So far this year I have finished 114 books and 38 of those have been on my Kindle. I look forward to learning more about the Kindle and about you and the great books you read.

Gail in Alabama
Welcome, Gail, and congratulations on your first post in the forum! You're an old timer as Kindlers go! Anyway, we've got lots of good book recommendations in the Book Corner, gifts for your Kindle in Accessories, Tips & Tricks and a whole lot of chatting. Head on over to the Book Corner, old-timer, and give us some recommendations! We also have a list of books that we'd love Kindle-ized.

Betsy

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
readinglady5 said:
Thank you for all the warm welcomes! Linda, I live in Talladega.

Gail in Alabama
Wow we are only 45 minutes from each other Gail. We should try to meet half way for coffee one day. I am so happy to have another Alabamian here! :) I've not seen one other person with a Kindle, have you? Go to the thread "Where In The World Are You" and put your flag in AL.

Linda

1 - 9 of 9 Posts