Kindle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Kindle Board Community,

My name is Luca Lollino, and I am new to the site. I recently published my first Ebook: How to Find Tenants that will PAY, STAY, and OBEY: A Practical Guide for Simply and Effectively Screening Tenants for Your Residential Rental Unit, which is the first in a series of books devoted to making a landlord's life easier.

Drawing from my experience as a third generation landlord as well as my technical skills from my career in structural engineering I aim to help my readers with a variety of challenges that arise in the world of residential real estate ownership.

http://www.amazon.com/Find-Tenants-that-will-ebook/dp/B00AVDT26O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359059878&sr=8-1&keywords=luca+lollino

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome, Luca! Congrats on posting your first book!

I may not be a landlord, but that's a really catchy title! Best of luck with your series!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you to everyone for your warm welcome!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Welcome to KB!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hi Luca,

Welcome to the boards!  Nice to meet you.  Congrats on your new book.  Love, love, love the title.  Enjoy the community!  :)

Lee

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lee44 said:
Hi Luca,

Welcome to the boards! Nice to meet you. Congrats on your new book. Love, love, love the title. Enjoy the community! :)

Lee
Thank you Lee and Aywren!!!! A lot of work went into that title :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts