Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to kindleboards. This username is actually a team of my husband and myself - Jennifer. ::) Most of the time it will probably be me (Jennifer) until I can teach my writer hubby how to get on here. He is the writer and I am "the manager?" And we are both avid readers. I'm learning as I go and I've had such generous help from several indie authors, including the ones who directed me here. I currently read on my Kindle for PC but I am dying to get a Kindle Paperwhite <3 I am currently reading A Discovery of Witches: Shadow of Night and I love it. Patrick is a published author of horror and weird fiction. He just had his first novel PROGENY published and we have self-published several short stories.
Happy New Year!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hello Jennifer & Patrick,

A warm welcome to both of you!

Lorie

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you to everyone for the very warm welcome!  Hope everyone is warm and safe on this blustery day :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello  :) It's nice to know I'm not the only person who's a reader, and also 'helping' a writer/partner  :) I'm not sure I could call myself a manager though - that might be beyond me  ;) :D

My other half, Mark, has had several short stories published in both weired and horror fiction, and some in fantasy as well.

Look forward to seeing you around :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Michele!  Hubby started calling me "the manager" - not sure if I deserve the title. LOL!  Looks like we may have a bit in common.  Looking forward to seeing you around as well  :)

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
Welcome Jennifer and Patrick.
I love the Asheville area.  Most especially the Smokies.  There is another new member who lives in Pigeon Forge.  Maybe you will cross paths.
Glad you found your way to the KB.
Hope you find friends here.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you again to everyone!  Geoff - Yes I feel very blessed to live in Asheville.  No good jobs, but the view is amazing and the people are pretty awesome  ;)  Thank you Daniel, same to you! And Griffin - looks like Patrick may enjoy your books.  I will pass your name on to him :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts