Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member. One of my author friends recommended this site to me and I registered with enthusiasm. I'm excited because as a first time author myself, I have millions of concerns about my own work and it's a fantastic feeling to find a community of Kindle experts and book lovers, who might will give me their honest opinion and constructive suggestions.
My name is Andrea Bizderi Whelan, and I'm a Hungarian born American writer, who lives in California with her family. I wrote my first book about finding love on a different continent. I introduced new cultures and described far away places. I designed the cover of the book, wrote the synopsis and built my own web site. So far I have seven positive comments and only five stars from readers on Amazon, but my sales don't seem to move forward. What do I do wrong? Please if you have the time, take a look at my work and share your criticism and suggestions with me. I honor every respond. Thank you so much. And don't forget, reading is cool!!!

www.andreabizderiwhelan.com

Registered
Hello Andrea, welcome to the boards.

Author of American Charm said:
I'm a new member. One of my author friends recommended this site to me and I registered with enthusiasm. I'm excited because as a first time author myself, I have millions of concerns about my own work and it's a fantastic feeling to find a community of Kindle experts and book lovers, who might will give me their honest opinion and constructive suggestions.
My name is Andrea Bizderi Whelan, and I'm a Hungarian born American writer, who lives in California with her family. I wrote my first book about finding love on a different continent. I introduced new cultures and described far away places. I designed the cover of the book, wrote the synopsis and built my own web site. So far I have seven positive comments and only five stars from readers on Amazon, but my sales don't seem to move forward. What do I do wrong? Please if you have the time, take a look at my work and share your criticism and suggestions with me. I honor every respond. Thank you so much. And don't forget, reading is cool!!!

www.andreabizderiwhelan.com
I always thought writing a novel would be the hard part. That is, until it came time to promote said novel. It's a grind, for sure, but you just gotta keep at it and get it in front of as many eyeballs as possible. Linking your book in your signature, for starters. ;)

Registered
Welcome to聽 the KB

You will find lots of folks here offering friendly advice and encouragement.

The Best of Luck with you book

Registered
Hi, Andrea, and welcome to KB.聽 It truly is a great place to learn and share.聽 Good luck with your book.

Linda

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
After a long day, I logged into this site again, feeling a pitch in my stomach. I thought nobody would even reply. This is truly an awesome group. Thank you guys for the friendly welcome. Rye-n,聽 I took your advice seriously :), and Sarah I appreciate the tips :) sure I will check them out.
I started a group on Facebook, The Women Networking Club. We only have about 100 members so far, but feel free to join and share your work to new people. If we all add our female friends to the group, then it could be a fantastic platform to spread the word about books.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.