Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My name is Tracie and I have had my eye on the Kindle since before they came out. I finally gave in and am now a proud owner  :). Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Tracie in Texas

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Mom2AshEmBella said:
Hi! My name is Tracie and I have had my eye on the Kindle since before they came out. I finally gave in and am now a proud owner :). Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Tracie in Texas
Tracie, Welcome!

Congratulations on your Kindle and on your first post here at Kindleboards! As Mike said, be sure to check out the Book Corner, we've got book recommendations, and, in January, Book Klubs! If you want to buy your Kindle a gift, check out Accessories! And Tips & Tricks for ways to get the most out of your Kindle!

Betsy

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Tracie -

Welcome aboard!

When did you get you Kindle?  Has it been properly feed & clothed  ;)  ?

Nice to have you here & be sure to check out the Book Corner & Accessories threads! 

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts,

Marci

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welcome aboard Tracie !

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Tracie in Texas, there are other members from Texas. We are happy you joined us. Feel free to ask questions. Great Kindle tips, book recommendations, bargain books, accessories here. Look forward to reading more of your post.

Happy Kindling!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hi Tracie and welcome. I am from Texas, too! I am in NE Texas, the Longview area. I have had my Kindle for a little over a month and am just as excited today as I was the day I got it! Glad you are here!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts