Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello... I figured Harv would be checking this site frequently so i thought I'd tell him I love him.

You Kindle people are remarkable and Harv is having so much fun here.

My sister's Kindle is supposed to arrive around the 11th or so of Dec. She's looking forward to it and I know she'll become an active Kindleboards member.

Happy holidays to you all.

KindleWidow

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
You must be Mrs. Harvey! Nice to meet you...

If you are anticipating being a Kindlewidow, that bodes well for a certain box being under the Christmas tree. Harvey, are you listening?

I gave my right-hand person her Kindle today (late birthday/early Christmas present) and she told me it was the best present she had ever received. I bet you'll be feeling the present-love very soon.

Leslie...yes, that Leslie

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hello Kindlewidow.  We are sorry that we take up so much of Harvey's time.  At least you know where he is all the time.

Harvey - Time to spend some more time with Mrs. Harvey.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
That was so sweet of you KindleWidow,

We are sorry we have taken Harvey away from you for some kindlemoments; but as you can see we really do APPRECIATE everything that
he has done for us.  He is an amazing man and I am privileged to get to meet his kindlewidow.

It was nice to meet you and,

Happy Holidays right back atcha...

-sailor

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Hi Mrs. Harvey! Your hubby is making many people happy with Kindleboards, we love it here! Nice to meet you and love the name KindleWidow  ;D Keeping Laura and your family in my thoughts and prayers! The girls are gorgeous & we love the pic's Harvey shares with us.

Linda

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Ho! Somehow I missed this earlier. Thanks, KindleWidow, for making your first post. I know you're taking good care of Laura. I'm lovin' you.

... and I promise to act surprised on Christmas morning!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.