Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people! I don't have my kindle yet, but am really excited about it. I hope I'll have it as soon as possible. (how i wish NOW hehhehehe) I'm trying to save enough money to buy it for myself but since it's Christmas, i included it in my wish list.  I hope Santa got it on time. Please Santa send it to me before Christmas day, i really love it.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome eireen and congrats on your first post. We have bookklubs starting in Jan, check it out in The Book Corner. Hope Santa brings you a Kindle! :) Be sure to check out Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshooting to learn more about the Kindle. We also have a new feature that was implemented yesterday, CHAT at the top of the board. We are so excited! Merry Christmas to us from Harvey. ;D

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard Eireen,

Glad you found us, and happy to have you here.

Santas aren't all they're cracked up to be, so don't wait on him.

Lots of helps here to get you started on how to use your kindle, even before it arrives.

-sailor *click*

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hello, Eireen -

Here's hoping Santa brings the bestest gift ever for you this Christmas  :D

Glad you are here.  You are not alone in not having a Kindle at the moment,

Still, there is lots to do as Linda said.

Happy Holidays,

Marci

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome Eireen -

Hope you have been good and Santa brings you what you want, but even if it is late that does not mean you have not been good, just he is overwhelmed.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Eireen, welcome to the Kindleboards!

Santa is very very busy delivering tons of Kindles, but I'm sure he'll get to you!

Betsy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts