Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have had k2 for a couple of weeks, and am sooooo happy with the device; less so with amazon's license agreements. but those gripes do not tarnish my glowy love of the technology.

right now, because i'm taking a class, i mainly use it for my course readings -- for which it works well, although not perfectly (tables don't always come through very well).

as much as i love my class, i can't wait for the semester to end so i can read whatever i want!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Thorn! Study hard, but take a break now and then. You know, all work and no play,etc. ?  Enjoy your Kindle and come back to the Board often, ya hear?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the KB Thorn! Enjoy your stay.  :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome Thorn - we have several students here that can relate to studying and no time for reading.  You really need to take a break once in awhile - but not a long one!  Nice to have you here and let us know how school is going.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Thorn! I hope you'll get a chance to do some pleasure reading.
jp

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome thorn! I'm a student too (in MO, we're neighbors :)) and sometimes it just seems like school and homework get in the way of my reading time, lol.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
re. school: hah! thanks, all. luckily it's only a semester class. i wouldn't want my lovely k2 to take on that 'all work'-connotation, after all. (the class is fun; 'cept like all classes it's full of deadlines. boooo!!)

·
Registered
191 Posts
I rarely read anything I wanted to when I was in school. That was probably one of the most upsetting parts of school for me. Always reading what someone else tells you to. I think the first week after I graduated I read like 5 books I'd been lusting after. Welcome to Kindleboards.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts