Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't formally introduced myself yet, although I have posted so I thought I should. My name is Christina and I am from Indiana. I will be married for 7 years this month. I have a 4-year-old daughter. I have loved reading and writing for as long as I can remember, which is why I have an English degree. In college I discovered my love for 19th century British Literature, especially the gothic genre. Just hand me The Mysteries of Udolpho, Wuthering Heights, The Woman in White, etc. and I will be beyond happy. One of my goals I set in college was to read Clarissa-I think I just may accomplish that, now that I am getting a Kindle. I am very happy to have found these boards. :)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard, Christina!

Thank you for the introduction and we are glad you are here.

Ciao bella,

Sailor

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome Christina.  Glad you found the Boards.
Looking forward to more of your posts.
deb

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Christina!  Welcome to the friendliest Board on the net.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Christina,

I see that you are not new to KindleBoards...since you have more posts than I...and I also see that you are an avid fan of classic British literature. I, too, love the classics from the 19th century. I will send you a PM (since you may not return to this thread) with a list of classics that I have on my Kindle 2. I have read only a few of them and am almost finished reading Middlemarch by George Eliot (Mary Anne Evans) that I highly recommend. It is definitely in the top twenty-five classics of the genre.

I hope you enjoy looking at my list that is posted on Amazon's Listmania.

http://www.amazon.com/tag/kindle%20classic%20novels?ref%5F=tag%5Flst%5Fyt%5Fitdp%5Ft

I browse KindleBoards more than post. I enjoy reading the posts of others on many topics within the KB threads.

Enjoy your classics and your Kindle.

Sincerely,

Lisztener - Ron

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi there :) Welcome to the boards :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Christina! Glad you found KIndle Boards!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Cristinia - nice to have you here.  Be sure and let us know what you publish in the Book Bazaar - and we have lots of other great authors you might enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts