Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm a new kindle owner and I love my kindle.  I have only had it about 1 week but love it.  I am tired of all the old books that I have laying around--just not enough storage.
Now I am trying to figure out which oberon design I want to purchase for my new kindle.  It is a tie between the tree of life and the butterfly.  I just love all of their designs and I want to make sure my new baby is well protected.  Well nice to meet everyone and thanks for all the great information on these boards.

Sherri

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Sherri, welcome. So glad to have you here. This is a fun and friendly bunch....

I have the Hokusai wave Oberon cover and love it. My daughter has the Tree of Life. They are both beautiful. Have fun making up your mind!

L

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Sherri - glad to see you got over here

Enjoy Your Reading!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and welcome! Lots of great tips and information available here, plus some very interesting people. (in a good way ;))

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi there Sherri and a warm welcome to you!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. I also want the Oberon cover. I'm waiting for the new designs, but I'm getting impatient. I check daily. Almost as bad as when I was checking for the delivery of my Kindle. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts