Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've been visiting this board for about a little over a week, and I thought it was time to become a member and join in on the fun.  I do not have a Kindle yet, but I plan on ordering one very soon (which means I won't get it until May lol), but this seemed like a very helpful nice community.  And for some reason joining a book club sounds kind of exciting also.  I look forward to being a part of all this!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome.
You could not have picked a better place to spend your time.  And the book klubs are great.  Don't worry about waiting to get your Kindle to join us.  There are others who have been participating without the benefit of their Kindle.  The books we're reading are interesting no matter what format. 
debbie

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetins and Welcome! Many of us without our kindle use this board as a placebo till the expected arrival of our new babies. (poetic license ;)) Come on in and join the fun!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Welcome, Future! This is a fun and friendly bunch. So glad to have you here...

L

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Nice to have you here - I am in a couple of klubs but using the DTV since I already had them, so jump on in!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still waiting to have enough money to purchase a Kindle, and then I get to wait the month + to receive it in the mail.  Why can't it be instant delivery! hehe

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Future! This is a great place to hang out until you receive your Kindle. Good info in Tips, Tricks and Troubleshooting. The book klubs are so much fun. It is my first book club experience.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts