Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just put my kindle on order. 

I'm very excited to get my hands on it.  I  knew I should have bought one when it first came out.  But I couldn't justify the price.  Now with two teens and me who absorb books like sponges I thought it would be a great investment for us. 

I love to read and have tons of paperbacks but with the possibility of another government move coming I'm going to need to drop all the books of dead weight.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! Lots to do & learn here while you are waiting. Be careful about checking out the Kindle accessories posts, though. You might add a great deal of weight to your Kindle.;)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Sairy - glad to have you here.  We have quite a few military familys here and they are finding how convenient the kindle is, but I agree, you may end up being a multi-kindle family.  8)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Sairy, welcome! Glad to have you here. I hope you are able to share your Kindle with your teenagers more successfully than I was. We are now a 3 Kindle family...LOL

L

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
lol Les! I would have to agree. Sharing K with two avid teen readers would be difficult. I fall under the teen reader category and my family doesn't read, but I still don't share my K well...I don't think I've let them touch it since came in. lol. I guess they learned after I attacked big bro for dropping K. My martial arts classes came in handy ::)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hi Sariy!

I love your profile pic!!  Flowers in the Attic is a cult classic in my mind!!  One of the first "grown up" type books I read as a teenager.  And I have read it again and again over the years  :)  My sister and her BFF LOVE it and have a blog titled "FITA Project"  (FITA=Flowers In The Attic)

Welcome to the boards and welcome to the Kindle wait...I am a member as well!!!  Looking forward to getting to know you as we wait on Kindle Day!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.