Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm normally just a lurker but today I just had to post and I figured I better introduce myself also. I spent quite a few months stalking the different ereaders wishing I could afford one. All the while having no idea my mother-in-law had one wrapped and waiting for me as a Christmas present. Turns out she bought in October. I never go anywere without a book so this is great.  I had borrowed a bunch of books from the library 2 days before Christmas and never read any of them. The only bad thing I can find about my kindle is everybody interupts me when I'm reading to find out what it is.

Now back to my normal status as a lurker until I have something I can't help but add.

Beth

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! Lurkers or Posters, all are welcome. Join a book Klub or just chat, we are friendly here. (most of the time ;)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Beth -

Glad you posted. 

It's nice to hear from lurkers, they add so much to these boards.

Hope to hear from you again,

Marci

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Beth, welcome! What a great mother-in-law. Glad you are enjoying your Kindle!

L

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. Don't you love it when you get something for Christmas that surprises you.  :) Happy reading and lurking.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Bellapixie - Glad you came out of lurkdom to let us know you are here.  You have a great MIL, how lucky you are.  I have a good friend who is going to get a kindle for her DIL and she is so excited (the friend - it is going to be a surprise for the DIL)

Come back and post just to let us know you are still around.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts