Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropping in a note.  Ordered my Kindle Feb 3, 09.  Est. Delivery 3/3/09-3/11/09  Impatiently waiting for my Kindle.  Already "pre-loading" it with my favorites and some new to reads.  I can't wait.

Oh, and I really cant wait to see what the big announcement will be on the 9th.  At the moment if the rumored pics are true, and the rumored info, then Amazon can keep the "k2" and I will so be loving my K1.  Folders, folders folders.    Please please please let it be folders.  then it would be absolutely perfect (oh and a colored exterior, have no use for a color screen - hello I'm 32 and dont read picture books - and why are people screaming that they want e-ink in color????????)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
Welcome to the KindleBoards!!! As for the colored Eink...I don't know why people want it.
Haven't you noticed all the paperbacks that have high gloss colored pictures in them? Huh, me neither. I believe it is just something to use to slam the Kindle.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome.  Thanks for deciding to wait here with the great folks on the kindleboard.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi - Nice to have you here.  Don't forget all the skins and other accessories available for the K1.  I forget what mine looks like while I am reading and would rather spend the $ on books, but a lot of folks here tend to "dress" their "toy"  ;D

But at any rate, this is a good place to wait.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi there and a warm welcome to you.  You'll learn a lot here and laugh even more.  :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Askavi is here.  I'm so excited.  okay time to go and read and explore.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Amarithmoon said:
Askavi is here. I'm so excited. okay time to go and read and explore.
Congratulations! Perfect timing too...on the eve of a three day weekend! Enjoy...

L

1 - 11 of 11 Posts