Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi.  I have been lurking for the last few weeks.  Just placed the order for a kindle for me and my wife, now the wait begins. 

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hello, Russ!  And welcome to the forum!

You and your wife will adore your Kindles once they arrive.  And this here forum is the very best place on the net to while away the time until they do!

Welcome to Kindleboards, Russ (and wife)!

Cheers,
Alexia

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Russ, welcome! Glad to have you here. This is a fun and friendly place....

L

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! This is the place to come to ask questions, join book klubs, learnabout Accessaries you never would have known about but now just have to have, or just whine about the wait to receive your kindle. Most everyone is friendly and knowledgeable.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Russ (and wife) - I know the guys will be glad to have another of the male species join them.  It is nice to have you here.  Did you order 2 or just one kindle to share?  If you only got one, start budgeting for another because you will be very possessive very soon.  ;D

·
Registered
552 Posts
A warm welcome to you and your wife.  Now you need to get her to stop by and say hello  ;D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all. The stipulation on getting a Kindle was to wait until there was enough funds for 2.  There was no way only getting 1 was going to fly. 

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome Russ!

Congratulations on taking the Kindle plunge -- you and your wife sound like serious readers (any couple who would KNOW they need two right off the bat are my kind of serious readers!)

·
Registered
869 Posts
RussB said:
Thanks all. The stipulation on getting a Kindle was to wait until there was enough funds for 2. There was no way only getting 1 was going to fly.
Russ,

You are a wise man! ;)

Glad to see you here, and I hope the both of you will soon be participating in our book clubs and checking out the accessories and other sections of this board.

Marci

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hey Russ and wife! Welcome to KindleBoards. Looks like you will be receiving the new and improved Kindle2!! Congrats!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts