Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recieved my Kindle on Saturday, November 8th ... just in time to help me recover from having my wisdom teeth pulled.  So far it's great.  The e-ink is wonderful; very easy on the eyes.

I enjoy reading David Baldacci, Brad Meltzer, and Vince Flynn (although my interest in him is waining).  I'm currently reading Divine Justice by Baldacci.  Unfortunately, I've got books on the shelf that haven't been read.  I want them on my Kindle, but I don't want to pay for them again.

Take care! 

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello MyBaker and welcome! I recently purchased several new books that arrived a couple of days before I decided to purchase a kindle... I have decided that these new books will make excellent gifts for my mom and a few of my friends, who would have borrowed them later on, and I will purchase the kindle versions for myself!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard MyBaker, glad you found us. Hope you feel better soon, and Congratulations on your new Kindle, reading will make it all feel better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.