Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fellow kindle users.  I am new to the board, even though I have been lurking for a week or so.  My kindle has finally arrived today, and I have to admitt I did do a bit of a happy dance.  I'm sure my hubby will be glad also because he's tired of listening to me talk about when it is going to be here. LOL

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
\o/ Hello and welcome supermom \o/
Congrats on your first post and on receiving your Kindle!
Glad to have you here!!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Supermom,

Welcome! Gad we lured you out of lurkdom. You'll love your Kindle, I'm sure.

L

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome, supermom! And congrats on your new baby Kindle! You've come to the right place - we'll never get tired of listening to you talk about your Kindle.

Cheers,
Xia

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the group Supermom!  I think my coworkers will be doing the happy dance when mine finally arrives to shut me up LOL!  I'll have to lock my office door though because there is already a line to see it when it arrives.

theresaM

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Supermom, nice to have you with us. You have every reason to do a 'happy dance", isn't it exciting when IT finally arrives? We look forward to reading more posts from you. If and when you name your Kindle share with us on the Kindle Name thread.

Happy Kindling!  ;D

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
supermom said:
hello fellow kindle users. I am new to the board, even though I have been lurking for a week or so. My kindle has finally arrived today, and I have to admitt I did do a bit of a happy dance. I'm sure my hubby will be glad also because he's tired of listening to me talk about when it is going to be here. LOL
Welcome SuperMom!

We've all done the happy dance! Yay!!!

Be sure to go to the Tips & Tricks section to get the most out of your Kindle, the Book Corner to learn about all the best books, all the cheap books, and all the free books! And of course, you want to get your Kindle a gift, so come on over to Accessories to find the perfect present!

Betsy

Betsy

I

·
0 Posts
Howdy Supermom..you are the first hero that I know of that has bought their own version of kryptonite ;)

Welcome to the forums. I am in the misrable waiting period. I imagine everyone is getting tired of my whining about it.

Here is Numfar doing the Dance of Joy for you.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Welcome to Kindleland, Supermom! Glad to have you here, and I can't wait to hear about your post about what happens when the Kindle arrives.

I don't think Numfar is doing a dance of joy;
it reminds me more of someone really needing to go when the bathroom is occupied! Apologies in advance if this is out of place :-X

Hang in there,

Marci

I

·
0 Posts
No he is doing the Dance of Joy. It's from an episode of Angle. Numfar was played by the series creator Joss Whedon.

He is now dancing for me at last to. I am in the Shipping soon phase at last. I think soon will be sometime today. Thursday. If so then I'll have my kindle Friday!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Vampyre said:
No he is doing the Dance of Joy. It's from an episode of Angle. Numfar was played by the series creator Joss Whedon.

He is now dancing for me at last to. I am in the Shipping soon phase at last. I think soon will be sometime today. Thursday. If so then I'll have my kindle Friday!

Hooray!!! Vampyre. Shipping soon, shipping soon! Great news!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Vampyre said:

Too funny! How did you do that? I need to take a computer class :) to keep up with you guys.

I

·
0 Posts

To do this, you just past the image code as many times as you want making sure thee are no spaces them add the [mov code last

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
supermom said:
hello fellow kindle users. I am new to the board, even though I have been lurking for a week or so. My kindle has finally arrived today, and I have to admitt I did do a bit of a happy dance. I'm sure my hubby will be glad also because he's tired of listening to me talk about when it is going to be here. LOL
Welcome Aboard SUPERMOM,

CONGRATULATIONS on your new arrival. Now hubby can listen to you talk ALL about how AWSOME KINDLE IS
;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts