Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to message boards, discounting the on line books clubs I belong to. I want a Kindle so badly I can almost taste it. Problem is, I have SO MANY unread books on my shelves that I'm having a hard time justifying the expense. If there was a way I could magically have all those books put on my Kindle, that would solve my growing clutter problem & I'd be off & running with my Kindle. I've joined this board so that I can read about the Kindle & learn as much as I can about it before buying.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! Check out the Book Corner for all the free books available. Maybe some of yours are available that way.

·
Registered
33 Posts
welcome - here is a suggestion- put your used DTB up for sale on Amazon or Ebay - recoup some of the costs if you can and put it towards the cost of the kindle.  consider the math - the average kindle book cost 30 to 50% cheaper then DTB versions- if you use  a look forward model - depending on how long it takes you to read 25 books (10 new releases and 15 paperbacks) you will pay for half your investment in the kindle in savings alone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.