1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
I have a skin with a lot of black (and some red) because I got the skin first and then got a saddle Tree of Life cover. I think the saddle and black works quite well, after all (at least on the K1 covers) the inside of the cover has black lining. I'll get a new skin eventually, but because of the red, not the black. That being said, the purple ROH is gorgeous (but then I'm a purple loving gal).

Here are my pics:

Betsy

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I had the skin first and I matched it with my Kindle 2 Amazon cover. Then, I got my saddle Creek Bed Maple for my kindle 1 and I loved that one. I returned the Amazon cover and I'm thinking of another Oberon cover for the kindle 2. I really love the saddle color and I like the RoH pattern. I was also thinking of the Tree of Life in green, but I haven't seen that in real life so maybe not anymore. I would like a wrap-around pattern so I guess RoH is the only option left.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Saddle/black works!  Having said that I LOVE lots of color and would probably choose a more colorful skin.  But hey I'm kinda like a chipmunk -- bright shiny things -- oh and sunflower seeds! 8)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would consider the purple ROH, but I just saw my friend's cover (I think it's the new batch), but it looked bluish purple so I think I would go with the saddle. If it doesn't work out, I can always sell it here.  ;D

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I'd go with a red cover for that skin... that said. Since the cover is the bigger investment (and the more important, imo) I would go with the cover YOU love and then choose a skin to match. Not the other way around.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, so I think I'll just get the saddle RoH and then when I have enough money, I'll change my skin to the Quest one...thanks you guys!

·
Registered
187 Posts
libros_lego said:
I would consider the purple ROH, but I just saw my friend's cover (I think it's the new batch), but it looked bluish purple so I think I would go with the saddle. If it doesn't work out, I can always sell it here. ;D
I got my purple ROH today, and it's a true purple. I'll post pics tomorrow. It's so pretty...I can't stop admiring it, LOL.

·
Registered
377 Posts
libros_lego said:
yeah, so I think I'll just get the saddle RoH and then when I have enough money, I'll change my skin to the Quest one...thanks you guys!
I have the ROH in saddle and love it. Great choice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts