Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My erom series finally published on Kobo--it took 5 days! GRRR! But none of my stellar GR reviews are showing up? Is there away to get them onto to Kobo? Or do they automatically go up after a couple of days? Thanks!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Go to the Kobo listing of your book and copy the ISBN number they assigned to your book. Then go to your book on Goodreads and paste the ISBN number in the blank slot for ISBN. That should do it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Your comment about Kobo taking 5 days to publish kept me from asking the question in a new thread. I'm heading for day four with no sign the book is nearing the end of the publishing process...

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
My book made Smashwords Premium Catalog on February 5th, was shipped to Kobo on the 8th, and was live on Kobo on the 11th.  That was much better than I had hoped.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Mark Feggeler said:
Your comment about Kobo taking 5 days to publish kept me from asking the question in a new thread. I'm heading for day four with no sign the book is nearing the end of the publishing process...
When one of my books was in the second day I deleted the whole thing and started over and it went very quickly. But this was doing it myself and not through Smashwords.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Ooooh, that worked perfectly. SWEET!

Of course, when I put my title in the search at Kobo, my book didn't come up AT ALL...but yanno, now the invisible book has reviews...

·
Registered
773 Posts
MH Sargent said:
Go to the Kobo listing of your book and copy the ISBN number they assigned to your book. Then go to your book on Goodreads and paste the ISBN number in the blank slot for ISBN. That should do it.
This worked like a charm. Thank you!

·
Registered
841 Posts
TexasGirl said:
Ooooh, that worked perfectly. SWEET!

Of course, when I put my title in the search at Kobo, my book didn't come up AT ALL...but yanno, now the invisible book has reviews...
Was it coming up in searches BEFORE you linked it to GR???

·
Registered
561 Posts
MH Sargent said:
When one of my books was in the second day I deleted the whole thing and started over and it went very quickly. But this was doing it myself and not through Smashwords.
I'm about ready to do that.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
ShortySmalls said:
Was it coming up in searches BEFORE you linked it to GR???
No. I used the search to find it to see what the ISBN was. I couldn't find it until I put in my author name. You USED to be able to find it, but not anymore. I'm guessing that change happened in November, when I went from selling $50 a month there to zip.

It's recovered a bit since, but that's probably because I now direct-link to Kobo on my web site, where most of my book sales originate.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts