Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to choose a bella bag for my Kindle forever now. I cannot decide. I want something that matches both my current Oberon (Purple Hummingbird) and the Red Ginko which I am buying as soon as its available. I also don't know if I want a travel bag or side zip original. All I want to carry in it is the Kindle with my Oberon and my trendy digital waterproof case (doesn't take up much room). I've read that the mighty bright doesn't fit well in the travel bag, although it can be done. I would probably prefer to get the original kindle bag if its big enough because of the price.
I've been considering the 'Red rhapsody' fabric shown on the travel bag or the 'fun black and white' fabric. There is little purple flowers in the 'red rhapsody', do you think it would match the oberon purple? Does anyone have this bag?

This is my oberon.

This one?

Or this one?
Any help or opinions is appreciated!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I haven't seen a BB bag/fabric I DON'T like yet.........but I would choose the Red Rhapsody to go w/both of those Oberon covers.  JMHO!

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have been trying to decide with BB bag to get also....but I think I am going to go with the travel bag. That way I can use it alone or if I want to put it in my purse  (like I do with my BB naked kindle sleeve) I can just take off the straps.  Happy shopping!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Red Rapsody looks great with your Oberon cover and should go fine with the Ginko when it's available.  Very nice combo.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone out there actually have the red rhapsody with a purple oberon?

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I've got the Lunar Blue travel bag an d no Oberon for K2.  Right now I'm using an M-Edge Platform in Pebbled Navy leather and am waiting on an Ocean Blue Noreve cover that I just bought from another fellow KB member.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I just purchased the Kleo Pink Travel Bag for my K2, on the 6th & am still waiting to see a shipping notice that the bag has been shipped.  LOL! Today's the 7th.  :) I was going crazy too. I was going to get another fabric Travel Bag, but then decided to get this one 1st. I'll just have to get a another 1 for my K1.  ;) I love your cover. I have the purple ROH. I haven't seen yourcover yet here. I'd aso tell you to get the red bag.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts