1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I like #2.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I like both of them but when I saw the first one I said to myself "ooh I like that" so I my choice would be #1.  Enjoy!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
OMG, I have no idea how you're going to pick just one.  Both of those are absolutely stunning.  I love pink and I love brown.  I am going to be no help at all.  Good luck and let us know what you chose.
deb

·
Registered
180 Posts
I think I've seen the fabric on the 2nd one at a fabric store and it's purple not pink (really light purple).  I don't think it will go with the skin, so the picture is deceptive.  I love the 1st combination!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lilly said:
I think I've seen the fabric on the 2nd one at a fabric store and it's purple not pink (really light purple). I don't think it will go with the skin, so the picture is deceptive. I love the 1st combination!
Thanks! That is helpful information. I noticed it said "purple" but looked like pink on my screen (and I couldn't find a skin that had a light purple with pink undertones)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Decisions Decisions -- they are both beautiful.  But I agree there is something special about #1.  Good luck!

·
Registered
795 Posts
The fabric in the first bag you show has sold out already. Do you know for sure that she has enough to make any more in that material? Sometimes with Borsa Bella you just have to click fast when you see one you love.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts