Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, you heard me! I'm getting a new kindle and I have NO idea what to name him! Rommy(K1) was recently sold to make way for the new little guy and i have no idea what to name him ><l;

Edit:

A name has been found!

Girl: Psyche
Boy: Eros

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats on your new baby!  I remember anxiously awaiting mine and I have not stopped beaming about it since. 

I have never named anything in my life - no cars or anything - and had no intention of naming my Kindle 2.  But then it happened.  I opened the box and there "she" was in all her beautiful glory.  Immediately I said, "I am going to name her Lexi (short for Lexicon)."  And I did.  And that is how Lexi got her name.  Maybe you will know when your Kindle arrives!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
How exciting! Congrats on your K 2. I agree to wait and he/she will name themself. I had picked out the name Ruby for my Klassic but once she arrived and I had her a few weeks I changed it to Leisel ( young girl in The Book Thief which was my first Kindle read). My K 2 is Lady Claire from the Outlander series. When I get a K 3 perhaps it will be a boy!!  ;D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andromeda, Rommy, just named herself....it just happened the day I ordered her. This time, its...well, nerve wracking.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Congrats on the new addition to the family.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Where's Leslie?  She's good at names.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
ladynightshade said:
Yup, you heard me! I'm getting a new kindle and I have NO idea what to name him! Rommy(K1) was recently sold to make way for the new little guy and i have no idea what to name him ><l;

Edit:

A name has been found!

Girl: Psyche
Boy: Eros
Great names. Congratulatiions on your new Kindle!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts