Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had downloaded the feedbooks list into my Kindle as recommended.  When you go on it either to update the list or select a title from the list nothing happens though I have full whispernet signal...any thoughts??  Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
It seems to be working for me...  I went to the beginning, clicked on the sentence about uploading, it opened up the browser and downloaded a catalog for 12-30-08.  VA, did it work for you?

Betsy

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So maybe I have to uninstall and re-download???  I can view the list but if I try to update or click on title: nil.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
yep. It worked. I had to download it first. I never downloaded it. I usually just go to the feedbooks website on the webbrowser and download it from there. So when you click on a title it should list the usual add note, addhighlight, and at the bottom it should list the title of the book.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
sjc said:
So maybe I have to uninstall and re-download??? I can view the list but if I try to update or click on title: nil.
I think so, I think someone else got a bad feedbook catalog....and downloading a new one cured it.

Betsy

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah...Mine won't connect anymore...shows page 0 of 0 yet I can see the list...weird.  I'll just start over.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I have had a lot of problems with Feedbooks. Ultimately it always updates, but it often takes me three or more tries to get anything from them. The other day I tried getting on their website on my iMac, and it wouldn't come up. The next day it did. I think they have a lot of server issues.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pidgeon92:  Thanks...glad I'm not the only one.  I did un-install.  Haven't gotten around to re-downloading...will do when I get some free time.  Thanks for your help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts