Kindle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, ***** knows when she's got too much on her plate.    :'(

I have a lot of stuff coming up in the next year, including a major rewrite of my core RPG campaign setting, two sequels I'm writing, and four anthologies I'm compiling/editing.    I need to delegate some stuff before my head explodes.  Namely, I need someone to take over the Kindle formatting for ebooks.  I can do straight formatting just fine for Smashwords, but while those files work for the Kindle they don't have the bells and whistles (like bookmarks and such) that I want.  If I spend the time, I can figure it out to get it right.  But to be honest, I have other things I need to be doing besides formatting for Kindle. 

So I'm looking for someone who wants to make a few bucks to handle formatting my digital files for Kindle.  No editing.  No proofreading.  Just cleaning up the formatting, adding bookmarks, table of contents, making sure links work.  No tables or complicated formatting.  Just straight fiction text and an author image here and there.  I've got a dozen backlist titles ranging from around 21,000 words to almost 90,000 words.  And that doesn't include stuff coming up the rest of this year.  :eek: :eek: :eek:

So, if anyone is interested, please message me.  I prefer a flat rate per book, and would hope considering the volume I'd get some sort of bulk discount. ;D ;D
Message me with rates.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts