Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Kindle since August 2008, but I'm new to this board.  Hoping someone can help me.
Last year, I read a couple of books about a women who can tell how a person died by standing on their grave.  She has a brother, who is not really her brother, and in the last book I read they "came together".  I'm drawing a blank on the author and I gave the books to the library.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I haven't read them, but were they the Harper Connelly Mysteries by Charlaine Harris?  She also writes the Sookie Stackhouse (Trueblood on HBO) series.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Kathy said:
I think you are talking about Charlaine Harris and her book Grave Surprise.

I didn't hit Post soon enough. BTW, are these any good?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the responses.  That's the author I'm looking for.  I enjoyed the books - I wanted to check to see if any are available on the Kindle. 

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Jesslyn said:
I didn't hit Post soon enough. BTW, are these any good?
I haven't read it, but my daughter loved it. She likes her vampire series ( I'm not keen on vampires) and tried this one. She told me about it and I do plan on reading it. We usually like the same things, just not the vampires. We share an account, so that makes it nice for trying different things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts