Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an Iphone so I downloaded the program to read books from my kindle. I only see the books I purchased from Amazon. Does that mean I cannot read converted pdf file books I sent to Amazon to convert? I do not see any of them listed in the archives.

Vicki

·
Registered
126 Posts
Kindle is solely for amazon books and right protected in some sort. So you might read your other books not from amazon using other reader that would apply and can be used in your iphone.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have both an iphone and the kindle, I can't phantom why I would want to ever read on my iphone as the screen is too small for my eyes but if I hooked the iphone up to amazon can I share accounts between the devices? Meaning can I have the books on the iphone I've already paid for with the kindle?

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
madrye said:
I have both an iphone and the kindle, I can't phantom why I would want to ever read on my iphone as the screen is too small for my eyes but if I hooked the iphone up to amazon can I share accounts between the devices? Meaning can I have the books on the iphone I've already paid for with the kindle?
Yes, you can. It comes in handy when you don't have your Kindle with you (Doesn't happen very often, but it does happen)

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I was in an exceptionally long line at Ikea on Friday, so I pulled out my iPhone and read an entire chapter of the book I was reading on my Kindle before I got to the cashier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts