Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received two and they are gorgeous (nice quality, well made too).  Was wondering if anyone that has one can give me some insight:  I like to read with the cover folded back but it is floppy, making my Kindle difficult to hang on to.  Tried a dot of velcro at the top, on the outside so when folded, they hook together but still isn't as solid as I like.  The left hand spine isn't as stiff as the original cover either and all in all, I'm a bit disappointed.  Don't mind revising since I really do like them...  Considering a strap like the original cover to tighten things up a bit.  Any ideas out there?  Thanks all!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I know what you mean. I have one and think maybe something sewn into the spine would fix it, but don't want to mess with it too much. I'm interested to see what other people have done, if anything...

Tracie

·
Registered
27 Posts
Guess I don't understand why you are having a problem. I find it easier to hold my Kindle with the Strangedog cover. I fold it back right next to the Kindle. To me it feels almost like I am holding the Kindle without a cover, but I still had a place to clip my light.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I did have the same issue with the Strangedog cover. As much as I like it, I need a bit more to hang on to. I was thinking maybe a flat piece of plastic that tucks under the clip to sort of extend a hard edge to hold onto. Hopefully someone will come up with a solution.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts