Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received two and they are gorgeous (nice quality, well made too).  Was wondering if anyone that has one can give me some insight:  I like to read with the cover folded back but it is floppy, making my Kindle difficult to hang on to.  Tried a dot of velcro at the top, on the outside so when folded, they hook together but still isn't as solid as I like.  The left hand spine isn't as stiff as the original cover either and all in all, I'm a bit disappointed.  Don't mind revising since I really do like them...  Considering a strap like the original cover to tighten things up a bit.  Any ideas out there?  Thanks all!

· Registered
117 Posts
Guess I don't understand why you are having a problem. I find it easier to hold my Kindle with the Strangedog cover. I fold it back right next to the Kindle. To me it feels almost like I am holding the Kindle without a cover, but I still had a place to clip my light.

· Registered
1,094 Posts
I did have the same issue with the Strangedog cover. As much as I like it, I need a bit more to hang on to. I was thinking maybe a flat piece of plastic that tucks under the clip to sort of extend a hard edge to hold onto. Hopefully someone will come up with a solution.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.