Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I emailed Decalgirl and asked if they could do a custom color of one of their skins, well 3 skins.

I've gotten the images and need help choosing. I'm going to purchase 2 of the 3.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
They're beautiful!  Clearly you like green.  ;D

Here are the things I would think about:
Are you going to have a cover, too?  Which one would look best with the cover?  Not just in color but the pattern?

While reading, would the bolder one, the middle one, be distracting while reading?  I don't find my very bold skin distracting, but some have said they do find the busy ones distracting.

Think to yourself, if I got this one, would I regret not getting one of the others?  The 1st and 3rd have similar patterns, the 2d and 3rd have similar colors...

Hope this helps and let us know what you're going to get!

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
I forgot to say, I also like the top one best.  The middle one a bit too bold for me, the bottom one not enough pattern.  The first one is just right.

;)

Betsy

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Edgar is great.  He is being well loved. 

I'm thinking of a green Tree of Life of Oberon or Bold Celtic Knot in black.

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
I think I like the top one best also.  The pattern is more balanced.  I'm one who gets distracted easily and I would be afraid that the middle one would be a little distracting.
And if you are going for a darker cover, the lighter cover would show up very nicely.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Green is my absolute favorite color, and I love bold, so I vote for the second one!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I like 1 & 2, 3 is too much the same color for me.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I like the first one best, but personally I would want to be able to see the keyboard and I think that the third one shows the keyboard more clearly.  Sorry, I'm not much help but there are lots of things to think about when picking accessories.  Decisions, decisions, (sigh) LOL

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I like 1 the best and 3 is my next choice.  But somehow I think getting all of these different opinions isn't going to help you one bit! LOL

1 - 20 of 38 Posts