Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kindle and I went for a manicure today.  I took her out of her cover and dressed her in a ziplock plastic baggie.  Turned the pages and put her to sleep with my knuckles.  I came home with beautiful nails and kindle had not a drop of remover, polish, crazy glue or any other "stuff" on her beautiful body. Just thought I'd share that one.

G

·
Worth a try, sheryl, but remember if he sees it too often he will get curious.

I do know for a fact that there are certain threads that he never reads. Mostly the welcome and accessory threads.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
LuckyRainbow said:
Worth a try, sheryl, but remember if he sees it too often he will get curious.

I do know for a fact that there are certain threads that he never reads. Mostly the welcome and accessory threads.
Well there are a couple of threads that are going to go totally off topic.

G

·
Don't they already have one? Oh wait, I think we hijacked that one.

Oh, and I just remembered....BJ never reads the Australia thread. But that one has become permanently off topic.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
LuckyRainbow said:
Oh, and I just remembered....BJ never reads the Australia thread. But that one has become permanently off topic.
I beg your pardon, we are still talking about the movie, er, aspects of it. Just today we were talking about Hugh Jackman's promotion of the movie on The View. ;D

Betsy

G

·
Ann Von Hagel said:
Cool. We can have a Girls Klub.

No Boys allowed! ;D

Wait, does that mean we have to let them have a Boys Klub?
Too late! y'all have been discovered and now(dramatic pause) we know where else to look!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.