Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Very good resource. Thank you. Personally I found Guido Henkel's guide to be lacking any robust testing and wasted a lot of time on it. Although I think he genuinely means well. For standard fiction you could use sigil and have it formatted for epub and amazon in a couple of hours. Will definitely check out some of the other pages tho, especially the book announcement sites. Thanks again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This monster list is an incredible resource. Thank you for compiling it.

I was especially glad to see among your industry blogs the ones by Passive Guy (passivevoice.com) and Kris Rusch (kriswrites.com). Both are exceptionally helpful.

James

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sophrosyne said:
And Frugal Freebies is already on the list.
Thanks so much! missed it the first time, and even did a search of the page and it didn't come up. Oh well at least it's there, even if both my computer and I are blind! LOL

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You're welcome! I know it can be a bit confusing to look through. I'm planning to alphabetize all the links soon, so that should help.

If anyone notices that there's anyone missing, please let me know. Like, for instance, on the Publish links, I had forgotten Draft-2-Digital.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.