Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for anyone who has used the her abstraction in pink skin does the light pink color around the skin make it difficult to read the screen?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I had the black Rapsiody skin and it did at first but then it was the first couple hours but then I just looked past it and did not even notice it. I just made one on MyTego and and it is a pink cover. I can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
For me personally, any skins and all skins (even the ones with busyier patterns) are still better for me than the stark white Kindle. I just do not like always looking at the plain whiteness.

Of course that's different for everyone, some people prefer only a naked kindle.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was contemplating getting this skin and decided against it. I really think it would have been fine, but in the end I worried about the pink not being as easy on the eyes as some of the darker colors. Pink is my favorite color so it would have been my ideal pick as far as looks go. Everyone is different though so who knows it may work out fine for you. :)

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
I have Her Abstraction in shades of purple on my Nintendo DSi (it was a custome order).  It's a combination of light lavenders and I was afraid it would be distracting, but it's not.
Personally, I am not a fan of pink, but if you like the color, I think you would be able to look past it pretty easily.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I had that one on my Kindle for a couple of months and didn't find it distracting at all. It's a beautiful skin, the color is great, and didn't affect my reading. I was hoping to be able to remove it and reuse later, but it didn't survive the removal.....

Hope that helps!

Vicki

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys I think I'm going to get this skin to go with my new pink/green bobarra I got last week and I think it'll look good with my lavender noreve as well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts