Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm new to the site--not even a former 'lurker.' I've had my Kindle--a Kindle 2--for three or four weeks now, and I love it. I'm a huge book nerd, and read at least 4 books a month, fiction and nonfiction, and I've long been interested in ebook readers. The Kindle, so far, has not disappointed--although so far no Thomas Pynchon novels have appeared, and none of Samuel R. Delany's works are on it (with the exception of one book). But that, I hope, will be remedied someday.

This site definitely looks like the type of board a nerd like me will enjoy!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot! I'm sure I'll pop into some of these conversations. It's nice to have found a site dedicated to the one thing I absolutely love: Books!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the board!!  8)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi revgroucho - glad you joined us, for some reason we all like readers on this board  ;D and absolutely love suggestions of good books to read.  ;)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, revgroucho! Always room for another Kindle Konvert! Have you been to our area, The Book Corner ? Lots of info on new reading material there. There's even Bargain Books
and Free Books! Another area to check out is Accessories. There you'll find ideas for skins, covers, lights and other items. Glad you found KindleBoards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts